Does Your Business Need a Security Guard?
10 Signs That Point to ‘Yes’ Small businesses are not exempt from crimes that take place on their premises. Some businesses, such as convenience stores, retail outlets and banks, are prime targets for theft, but any business can be the victim of illegal activity.
Why Hire a Security Guard Agency:
1. You Have Parking Lot Safety Concerns
2. Your Facilities are Located in a High Crime Area
3. You’re Experiencing Retail Theft and Shrinkage
4. You’re Concerned About Liability Issues
5. You Have Record Keeping Concerns
6. You Have Concern Over Safety Issues
7. You Serve Alcohol on the Premises
8. You Have Building Traffic Concerns
9. Your Concerned Employees are Stealing
10. You Need Help in Emergency Situations
There are many reasons why it is important to hire a top Security Agency.
Many are not listed here but a good Security Agency in the Philippines will prepare a Risk Assessment and find out quickly where your company weak points are located.
Then the Security Agency will create a KPI and Action Plan to protect the business from those weak exposures.
Bottom Line – Security is a Top Priority and one that will end up saving the company money.
Call Today – (02)219-6737 – 09275582554