This package includes everything you’ll need to go solar for a small house short of common electrical components. You can get minor materials at your local hardware store. This system is perfect for running a few lights, TV and the occasional appliance or water pump. This system is also fully expandable and can handle up to 1000 watts of solar modules and a large battery bank if needed.
100 Watt, 200 Watt Package Ask for Pricing
2 high quality Solar Panels 50 / 100 Watt Poly Panels
- Inverter output voltage: 220V modified sine wave
- Low-voltage protection: 10.5V
- Storage temperature: -15°C~40°C
- Rated charging current: 1.5A
- Discharge current: 3A
- Under voltage recovery: 11.5V
- USB port current: ≤500mA
- Work voltage: 12V
- Solar panel voltage: ≤25V
- Inverter Power: 150W
- Inverter Socket: universal
(Note: Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice)
500 Watt Package Ask for Pricing
5 high quality Solar Panels 100 Watt Poly Panels
Save time and money with a complete DIY solar kit including everything you need to set up your own solar system. Our experts have designed these kits with the same items and components that we use ourselves when installing our solar systems, so there’s no need to waste time shopping for all the bits and pieces – with our complete DIY solar kits, everything is ready to go right out of the box with full instructions provided.
This complete solar kit is perfect for installing solar power on caravans, boats, 4wds, and small holiday shacks. To install the kit, only a few basic tools are required; pliers for twisting/crimping wire, a drill with screwdriver attachment for screwing mounting brackets to panels, silicone gun for applying adhesive, wire cutters for trimming cables to length, and a crimping tool (if your pliers cannot crimp).
- 5x 100W Solar Panels with High Quality Solar Cells
- Modified Sine Wave Inverter
Need a different setup?
We can custom build a system for you to meet your requirements perfectly – give us a call to speak to our expert staff.
Kyocera Solar Cells or High Quality Solar Cells made in the USA but manufacturing is done in China to lesson the cost
The right choice matters! When you want quality, reliability and performance choose KYOCERA Solar Cells. Kyocera is respected worldwide for quality and long-term commitment to customer satisfaction. These panels are constructed with Japanese made Kyocera Multi-Crystalline solar cells that offer impressive features including:
- Unique and pioneering multicrystalline technology allows for virtually square-cut cells which provide for greater surface area to collect sunlight and increase output.
- Proprietary encapsulants to better seal components and prevent performance degradation
- Proprietary etching and coating process provides for a uniform appearance, further increasing kWh yield and improving aesthetics.
- Low-iron glass allows more sunlight to reach the cells, making the module even more efficient.
- Kyocera’s triple buss-bar design reduces resistance, providing a more efficient capture of the sun’s energy which translates to greater module output.